- Evening demonstrations by professional and club turners
- Practical evenings, which usually include a turning competition and several lathes operated by club members covering a range of turning and related skills
- Workshop days, where members can bring their tools, wood and problems and get advice from other members
- Demonstrations at shows, and at a local shopping centre to take woodturning to the general public
- Open Day, the highlight of the year, with a turning competition, demonstrations by club and professional turners, and a range of trade stands supplying turning related tools, materials and equipment
The Chairman, talking to an admirer
The programme for the year is as follows:
Please Note: Club nights will be at Mytchett, but will also be streamed on Zoom for members wishing to watch from home. Remote Demonstrations are labelled IRD below. As well as club night events, the Virtual Coffee shop is open 3 times a week, at 3:00pm on Sundays, 10:30am Tuesdays, and 7.30pm on non-club night Fridays. - See the Home page for more details.